Massage: Integrative Bodywork Sessions
Integrative Bodywork sessions are uniquely created to relieve tension, reduce stress and work with the health goals of the client to alleviate pain, improve athletic performance, and increase overall wellness. Bodywork sessions typically involve manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscles, connective tissues, tendons, and ligaments) and incorporate a variety of techniques from Swedish Massage to Trigger Point to Massage Cupping to Myofascial Release to Craniosacral depending on the mutual goals of client and practitioner.
Sessions may also include other holistic healing modalities such as Aromatherapy, Healing Touch, Dry Brush Massage, and Gua Sha Scraping to more effectively and efficiently help clients achieve a pain and stress-free life!
Integrative Bodywork benefits us by:
- Reducing stress and improving sleep
- Promoting a relaxation response
- Reducing tension and pain
- Decreasing depression and anxiety
- Promoting circulation and a healthy range of motion
- Strengthening the immune system and boosting energy levels
- Promoting overall wellness
- Improving fitness and physical performance
- Easing acute or chronic conditions
- Complimentary care for neck and back conditions